Tuesday 22 June 2010

The simple womans daybook



For today: Tuesday 22nd June 2010





Outside my window: the same view - its lovely, but we were supposed to have moved off this mooring three weeks ago and it reminds me that the water tank in empty and the engine wont start :(





I am thinking: now that study is over for the summer that I can finally paint the book cases and make new curtains!





I am thankful for: My eldest who knows how to stand his ground when its needed but shows compassion beyond his years.





From the Kitchen: breakfast at Ikea! what more can I say - this pregnancy is making me anti food!





I am wearing: A summer dress (about 5 years old with holes in, but is so light I cannot bear to part with it)





I am going: To the south coast to visit mum & dad tomorrow, not so much a rest for me but boys are excited to see the folks





I am reading: nothing - I gave up on the last book in disgust and The little house is finished, I don't like being between books





I am hoping: that the UK gov budget goes in our favour





I am hearing: pepa pig, aghhhhhhh!





Around the home: clean and tidy, neat clothes piled ready to be packed





One of my favourite things: Apple pie, yum!





A few plans for the rest of the week: Lie completely in my mums hands ????





If you like this please check out:

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


Here is a picture for the thought I am sharing: Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild - welsh proverb

1 comment:

  1. Praying that you'll be able to get your boat fixed soon.
    Enjoy your visit with your family!

    ReplyDelete