Wednesday 9 June 2010

Not moving......

We are stuck! not cruising, not even a click sounds when you turn the engine over. The boat is floating high meaning the water tank is running very low........on the plus side we have the place to ourselves as no one seems to moor here - there are three children's play parks within walking distance and the solars are managing very well despite the weather.

Is this pause for a reason? our life at the moment seems to be running out of control, three weekends running have been taken over by hen/stag dos and family get togethers. We've not eaten a home cooked meal in weeks.

I have an exam in 6 days which I've hardly revised for and the washing up sits in the sink undone (again!)

Today I have peace. DS2 is playing on the floor at my feet with the play dough and DS1 is in his room with the bionicles.

Today I have logged onto face book, amazon and blogger.

Today I have slept well.

Today is not tomorrow or yesterday and I have no plans.

Today is mine!

1 comment:

  1. Boatschooling! How fun is that! Looking forward to reading more.
    Praying that you enjoy the break you've been given, but that the boat issues are solved easily & inexpensively.

    ReplyDelete