Wednesday 16 June 2010

The simple womans daybook


For Today: (late again, sorry!) Wednesday 16th June 2010

Outside my window: Beautiful sunshine the water is reflecting in the trees and I can hear the birds chatting to each other.

I am thinking: Of all the things I want to do this summer, starting with a trip to the South coast to visit my Mum and Dad.

I am thankful for: Friends inviting me out this morning to a lovley little farm park for a picnic!

From the kitchen: Krispy Kreme dougnuts (celebration food) and doritos, salad and bread. (not cooking weather)

I am wearing: oppps, the same skirt as last week but a different top (both cleanen- monday was wash day!)

I am going: Onwards and upwards - took an OU level one exam in health science yesterday and have just signed up for a mathmatics course starting October.

I am reading: The interpretation of Murder by Jed Rubenfeld for me and Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ignals for the children

I am hoping: I wish I could fix the 'situation' between my husband and his sister

I am hearing: Children munching on Doritos chatting comparing sizes of the 'bits'

Around the house: It all looks in order for a change, thinking of changing the curtains - whats the 'in' colour?

One of my favourite things: feeling calm and in control (taking an exam was more stressful
than I expected)

A few plans for the rest of the week: Visiting Stowe House and Gardens tomorrow, Linford Wood Friday, Working Saturday, Resting Sunday, Childrens Learning co-op Monday on 'journeys' and Childrens HE Gymnastics Class Tuesday.

If you liked this please check out others at:
http://http//thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment