Wednesday 9 June 2010

The simple womans daybook

For today: Wednesday (I'm always late) 2nd June 2010

Outside my window: The sun is fighting with great big black rain clouds, don't know whether to hang washing out or not....

I am (not) thinking:

I am thankful for: My husband picking up the slack while I have a lazy day.

From the kitchen: A shop brought cauliflower cheese Ive not cooked in weeks :(

I am wearing: Black summer skirt and vest top (was hopeful this morning)

I am going: To turn the computer off soon, maybe!

I am reading: OU course material

I am hoping: The children will go to bed on time without a fuss so I can revise :)

I am hearing: My sons favourite DVD (help I'm a fish) and birdsong

Around the house: Children's toys and crafts on every available surface

One of my favorite things: Taking tea with friends

A few plans for the rest of the week: Revision, revision and more revision

If you liked this then please check out: http://http//thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

Here is a picture for thought that I am sharing:

Our 3rd Baby, due October 2010. For this gift I am very humble, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Lazy days are wonderful, aren't they?
    Congratulations on your soon to be little one :)
    Look forward to reading more of what its like living on a boat!

    ReplyDelete